(Súp Cua Tôm) - Shrimp and Crab Meat Soup comes from many stunning Vietnamese Dish Recipes.
Vietnamese usually choose this food for my breakfast. Adding more soya sauce, chili paste, sliced coriander and sesame oil is perfect.
- Pork broth or chicken broth: 0,1 kg
- Shrimps: 100 g, peeled and cleaned
- Crab meat: 100 g
- Corn seeds: 100 g
- Green bean: 100 g
- 2 chicken eggs, stirred well
- Tapioca starch: 6 tablespoons
- Water: 6 tablespoons
- Boiled quail eggs (Optional)
- Pepper, coriander.
- Boil the broth with medium heat. Next, add one by one shrimps, crab, corn seeds, quail eggs, green bean into pot and cook until they are cooked. Season to suit your flavor.
- When they all are cooked, pour mixture tapioca + water into pot and stir well. When pouring, do not stop stirring.
- Reduce heat to small, pour slowly mixture egg and stir gently. Cook until it boiled and turn off the heat.
- When serving, sprinkle more pepper, sliced coriander on face of Shrimp and Crab Meat Soup to increase its flavor.