(Gà Om Xì Dầu) - Simmer Chicken with Soy Sauce. Its flavor is really fragrant and delicious. As many other Vietnames Dishes, it is perfect when enjoy this dish with hot boiled rice.
- 500gr chicken meat (no bone)
- 1 onion, 1 tablespoon butter
- Soy sauce
- Spices: salt, sugar, pepper.
- Scrape salt around chicken meat and bring to clean with water 2 – 3 times. Next, chop into medium pieces. Peel off the cover of onion, clean and slice like photo.
- Put pan on cooking stove, wait to hot, add butter and wait to melt. Next, add more chopped chicken meat into pan, and fry until 2 faces turn yellow, add a little salt on chicken.
- Next, add ½ sliced onion (in step 1) + 1 tablespoon soy sauce + ½ teaspoon sugar + ½ bowl water, cover the pan, simmer chicken with small heat about 10 minutes.
- After than, open the lid, stir well, add more ½ last sliced onion (in step 1) and season again to suit your flavor. Simmer for few minutes, turn off the heat.
- Finally, you jus finished Simmer Chicken with Soy Sauce.