(Bún ốc) - Snail Vermicelli Soup is one of wonderful dish from Vietnamese Noodle. You should not miss this dish if you love noodle.
- Snail: 2kg
- Bone tube: 300g
- 2 tofu
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green bananas
- 3 dried onion
- Scallion, perilla, vegetables, ginger
- Fish sauce, spices, shrimp paste, chillies, MSG, turmeric powder, grease, vinegar
- Snail soaked and washed, then boiled with a few grains of salt. When snail cooked, bring the snail out of broth, filtered the broth. Separate the meat out of snail covers. Wash the snail meat with lemon juice. Marinate the meat with 2 teaspoons of fish sauce, some spices, turmeric powder, chopped ginger and grease. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Boil the bone tube to get the broth. Then, thinly slice tofu. Fry the tofu to become gold. Dried onion is chopped. After that, wash scallion and perilla, then slice them together.
- Add the oil and chopped dried onion into the pan. Add the snail meat into the pan and dry about 1.5 to 3 minute. After that, pour snail meat to the dish.
- Tomatoes slice to 4 parts. Next, add ½ numbers of tomatoes to the pan and dry it’s to get broth.
- Green bananas remove cover, slice to 4 parts, and soak these bananas into salt water. Then, wash it again by clean water. Marinate the bananas with ½ teaspoons spices and turmeric powder. Add the grease into the pan and dry banana with small heat.
- Boil the mixture of the nail broth, bone tube broth, tomatoes broth and green banana. Boiling until the green banana become soft, add the spices and vinegar. When the broth is boiling, add the last ½ tomatoes and dry tofu into the broth.
- Dip the vermicelli in boiling water. Next, add the vermicelli into bowl, organize dry tofu, tomatoes, Scallion, perilla, vegetables and dry snail meat on the top. Lastly, add the mixture of broth into the bowl.
- Snail Vermicelli Soup will become more delicious if eat it with mixture of chillies and fish sauce.