(Bún Mực) - Squid with Noodle Soup is really suitable with who fall in love with seafood especially squid.
The great combination between noodle and squid will create a fantastic song in your mouth when chewing.
- 1kg fresh squid
- 50g grinded pork
- 2 – 3 tomatoes
- 2 sliced pineapple (100 – 150g)
- Spring onion, coriander, tapioca starch, salt, sugar, pepper, Magi’s stuff, fish sauce, purple onion, oil
- Noodle, chili sauce, bean sprout, basil, salad
- Clean well squids, separate their heads and bodies. Use towel to absorb all water. If you want to use fresh squid, you can keep a little and slice into medium pieces.
- Use knife to mince well sliced squids above, mix with sliced spring onion + 2 teaspoons tapioca starch + 2 teaspoons salt + ½ Magi’s stuff + a little pepper + 2 teaspoons vegetables oil.
- Add more grinded pork into mixture squid. Use spoon to mix well until this mixture becomes thick. Use nylon bag to cover carefully and put in fridge about 2 – 3 hours.
- Clean well bean sprout, salad, basil. Wait to dry. Clean spring onion, coriander and slice small.
- Cut off the eyes from pineapple, slice thinly. Clean tomatoes and slice in quarter.
- Use small pot, heat annatto seed oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add more sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add sliced squid (which you do not grind) and fry until it is cooked. Pour into clean bowl.
- Use that pot again, add sliced potatoes and fry in 5 minutes and then add more sliced pineapple into pot. Season with 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon sugar and continue to fry more 5 – 8 minutes.
- Next, add more water or pork/chicken broth (3 – 4 bowls), cook until it boils, season with salt, sugar, Magi’s stuff to suit your flavor.
- Making Fried Chopped Squid: Take the mixture squid out fridge, wait about 10 minutes, use spoon to scoop into small balls and spread gently. Heat the oil (1 – 2 tablespoons), add all squid balls into pan and fry until they turn brown yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb all wasted oil.
- When serving, add a little noodle into bowl, add more fried chopped squid, fried squid in step 6 and scoop broth into bowl with some sliced tomatoes and pineapple. Sprinkle more sliced spring onion, coriander to increase its flavor.
- Eat Squid with Noodle Soup with vegetables as I listed above is perfect.