(Bạch Tuộc Hấp Hành) - Steamed Baby Octopus with Ginger and Onion. Steaming with onion and ginger is the best way to keep the natural flavor of octopus.
The sweetness from its meat with a little crunchy will more fantastic when we serve with dipping fish sauce.
- 300g octopus
- 1 small branch of ginger
- 2 cloves of spring onion
- Salt, fish sauce, garlic, chili, sugar
- Pull out the octopus gear bags out of their organs. Put on basket, add more 1 teaspoon salt, use your hands to scrape firmly to reduce its greasy in 5 minutes, then wash again carefully.
- Peel off the cover of ginger, slice into long and thin pieces. Use the white part of spring onion, slice into long pieces as well.
- Add sliced ginger and spring onion on top of octopus bowl, bring to steam until they are cooked. (5 – 10 minutes).
- Serve Steamed Baby Octopus with Ginger and Onion with dipping fish sauce extra with ginger is freaking delicious.