(Gà Hấp Bí Ngô Non) - Steamed Chicken in Young Pumpkin is not only delicious, but also is really eye-catching.
Steamed Chicken in Young Pumpkin can make your weekend more colorful and help you to enjoy this life as much as you can.
- 1 small young pumpkin
- 1 chicken thigh
- 100gr white beans
- Garlic, ginger, spring onion
Spices: salt, sugar, pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil.
- Firstly, you create a shape like photo below step 2 for young pumpkin. Throw away all its seeds.
- Clean chicken with water added a little salt. Then, bring it and white beans to boil until they are soft. Next, tear chicken meat into small pieces.
- Marinate chicken meat with bean with salt, sugar, pepper, soy sauce and sesame oil and wait about 30 – 60 minutes.
- Pour mixture into young pumpkin, add more garlic (peel off the cover) and ginger on face. And bring to steam until it is cooked.
- Before serving, sprinkle sliced spring onion on face to increase its flavor. You should use Steamed Chicken in Young Pumpkin with boiled rice.