(Gà hấp lá chanh) - If you love chicken, Steamed Chicken with Lemon Leaves is perfect choice. This recipe is not too hard, but you must follow carefully.
- One chicken (weighing form 1 to 1.5 kg)
- Lime leaves
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Chopped peppers.
- Chickens after washing, use the salt to rub cover the chicken. Then, wash the chicken again. Use the mixture of wine and ginger to rub the inside and outside of the chicken. . Can wash it again or waiting for alcohol evaporation (range 10 minutes).
- Line the salt to the bottom of the pot. Next, spread the crushed lemongrass, crushed ginger and lime leaves on top of the salt and put the chicken on top.
- Steam the chicken about 40 minute. After the first 20 minutes turn the chicken to ensure the chicken cooked evenly. This step is very important. Follow it carefully to create a stunning dish which is one of delicious Vietnamese Chicken Recipes for rainy days.
- Make the great sauce: mixed 1 tablespoon of boiling water, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of sauce, chopped peppers and chopped garlic.
Steamed chicken with lemon leaves is scented lemon leaves, lemon grass, and ginger. Moreover, the meat is tender and juicy.
Steamed Chicken with Lemon Leaves is one amazing recipe from Vietnamese Chicken Recipes.