(Thịt Hấp Trứng Vịt Muối và Bách Thảo) - Steamed Pork with Salty and Century Eggs comes from Vietnamese Dish Recipes. It is not only delicious, but also really good for health, especially from Century Eggs.
I thinks Steamed Pork with Salty and Century Eggs is one of the most extraordinary recipes among Vietnamese Cuisine due to its uniqueness.
- 1 bowl of grinded pork
- 2 Salty eggs – Buy at Asian Markets
- 2 Century eggs – Buy at Asian Markets
- 2 normal eggs
- Spring onions, pepper, Maggi’s stuff, salt
- Cucumber (used as side dish if you like).
- Mix in the grinded pork’s bowl a little bit of pepper and ½ spoon of salt. Mix them up.
- Crack the Century eggs, leave them on a plate, cut into small pieces.
- Pour salty eggs into a bowl, take the two egg yolks, and keep some egg white to mix with grinded pork. Use the knife to divide yolks into 4 or 2 equal parts.
- Crack 2 normal eggs, use the chopstick to stir it, add sliced spring onions in.
- Next, mix the normal eggs in step 4 into the grinded pork’s bowl, use the chopstick to stir gently.
- Then, take more than half of Century eggs, yolks of salty eggs and mix them with the grinded pork and white part of 1 Salty egg, ½ spoon of Maggi’s stuff. Because the white part of salty egg is already salty, you will not need to add too many spices. The remaining of yolks from salty eggs and Century eggs are sprinkled on the meat surface.
- Divide the mixture into 2 small bowls, boil the water, put each bowl into the steamer and steam it. If you want to make one of our stunning Vietnamese Dish Recipes, you have to clean the steamed water on the steamer’s lid sometimes.
- Steam in about 5 minutes when the egg surface is quite condensed, you put the remaining of Salty eggs and Century eggs on the surface. Continue steaming in 15 – 20 minutes until you stick a toothpick in and see it does not stick then it is cooked. Turn off the heat. Take the bowl out and sprinkle some pepper on.
- Steamed Pork with Salty and Century Eggs is best served with rice and cucumber when it is still hot.