Today, I will show you one delicious dish, called Steamed Red Tilapia with Cream and Cognac Wine (Cá Dieu hồng sốt kem và rượu Cognac).
It not only gives a strange flavor to your meals, but also is amazing. Combination between Red Tilapia with Cognac wine will create a luxurious meal for family.
- Red Tilapia: 500gr
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- Butter: 50gr
- Salt: ½ tea spoon
- Pepper: ½ tea spoon
- Olive oil: 1 table spoon
- Coriander and Squash Flowers
Ingredients for sauce
- 1 sliced onion
- 200 ml white wine
- 100 ml fat cream
- 3gr multi-flavor
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Clean Fish, embalm with salt, pepper, olive oil in 25 minutes.
- Steam Fish about 5 minutes
If you love ginger, you can add some sliced ginger on fish.
- Peel the cover of potatoes, clean, slice it and steam to well done
- Add cream on pan, melt it, after that put sliced potatoes into pan about 3 minutes with small heat. Then, add more sliced coriander and turn off the heat.
- Boil olive oil then add sliced onion into and fry. Add more multi-flavor, cognac wine, fat cream, salt, pepper and sugar. Cook about 3 – 5 minutes
- Put Red Tilapia Fish, Sliced Potatoes into sauce. Cook about 1 minute to absorb. This is an important step for cooking most Vietnamese Fish recipes.
- Now, you can serve Steamed Red Tilapia with Cream and Cognac Wine to your family and friends. You decorate with Squash flowers and sliced coriander on dish. Using with hot rice bowl.