(Cơm Ba Màu) - Steamed Rice in 3 Color Layers Recipe came from many interesting Vietnamese Cuisine is really suitable for your kids if they do not want to eat anything.
With 3 different color layers of steamed rice, this dish is really eye-catching and look more delicious. Serving with vegetables, fried egg or fish is all satisfy with all kids even who is picky.
- 100g green spinach
- 2 chicken eggs
- 200g salmon can
- 1 bag of sausage
- 1 carrot, 1 cucumber
- Clean rice in water from 2 – 3 times and bring to cook until it is cooked. Clean green spinach and slice into short pieces, bring to boil and mince well. Add egg into bowl, extra with salt and stir well. Heat the oil and fry egg, use chopsticks to stir well when frying. Open the can of salmon, mince fish meat (you only use its meat, do not use its sauce).
- Scoop steamed rice into 3 different bowls. First bowl, mix rice with green spinach and a little salt, second bowl, you mix rice with egg and a little salt, third bowl, you mix rice with salmon.
- Use rectangle pattern to create this dish. First, add first bowl of rice and use wood spoon to press firmly. Next, add second bowl of rice and also use wood spoon to press firmly again. Do the same process with third bowl of rice. You should make it when rice is still hot, it helps these layers stick together.
- Slice sausage, cucumber, carrot into flower shape to decorate.
- Pull gently rice out of pattern; decorate on top with vegetables and sausage. Serve Steamed Rice in 3 Color Layers with ketchup or chili sauce is also delicious.