(Xôi Lá Nếp) - Steamed Sticky Rice with Pandan Leaves. The specific flavor of pandan leaves combines with sticky rice and sliced coconut meat will create one of stunning Vietnamese Dish Recipes which you cannot forget when eating.
You can cook it for breakfast, lunch or dinner is all suitable for your family meal.
- Sticky rice: 2 bowls
- Some pandan leaves
- Sugar; 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Sliced coconut meat
- Roasted peanut, sesame.
- Cut pandan leaves into short pieces. And clean carefully.
- Pour pandan leaves into grinder machine with a little water, grind well. Next, filter to get pandan water and pour away dreg of pandan leaves.
- Mix pandan water with 2 liters water. Next, pour it into sticky rice + 1 teaspoon salt. Soak through 1 night.
- Next day, bring sticky rice to steam. Sometime you should use wood chopsticks to stir well. To create one of amazing Vietnamese Dish Recipes, you can add more sugar if you want when steaming.
- Smash roasted peanut and sesame well. Next, grind coconut meat into long pieces.
- Before eating, scoop steamed sticky rice on plate, add more sliced coconut meat and sprinkle roasted peanut and sesame on face.
Steamed Sticky Rice with Pandan Leaves is more delicious when eating hot.