(Cà Ri Lá Sách Bò) - Stewed Beef Spleen Curry comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine. If you want to discover the true flavor of Vietnamese Food, you should not miss this food. Trust me, it is really tasty.
Like Phá Lấu (Stewed Beef/Pork Organ with Tamarind Sauce), Stewed Beef Spleen Curry is really delicious. Eating with Bánh Mì is always a good decision.
- Beef spleen: 300 g
- Beef liver: 150 g
- Fresh milk: 40 ml
- 1 curry powder bag (5 g)
- Coconut milk: 100 ml
- Fish sauce, Maggi’s stuff, salt, pepper
- 1 small brand of ginger, white wine and vinegar.
- Reduce all fat stick around beef spleen. Spread salt + vinegar + ginger + white wine around spleen well then clean again in 3 – 4 times with fresh water.
- Slice beef spleen into medium pieces, marinate with curry powder + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff + 1 teaspoon fish sauce + a little pepper, mix well and wait in 1 – 2 hours. Next, pour fresh milk to cover all faces of liver. Marinate in 30 minutes as well. This way is help to reduce all poison from liver.
- Then, clean again with fresh water and slice into medium pieces.
- Heat the oil, add more minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Add more beef spleen into pan and stir well. Then, add more sliced liver and fry more 5 minutes to absorb all spices. Next, pour water to cover all faces of food. Cook until it boils.
- Next, pour slowly coconut milk into pan, cook to boils again. Season with 1 teaspoon fish sauce + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff + ½ teaspoon salt and wait to boil once more time, taste again to suit your flavor.
- Making sauce: Mix fish sauce + sugar and add some lemon water drops + sliced chili.
- Cook this food until beef spleen is soft and water is nearly run out. Turn off the heat.
- When serve Stewed Beef Spleen Curry, pour into bowl; add more sauce in step 5 and eating with Bread.