(Bò Kho Cà Ri) - Stewed Beef with Curry is one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine.
Stewed Beef with Curry is the great combination between two most popular dishes in Vietnam and Indian: stewed beef and curry. It is not only strange, but also really tasty.
- Beef meat: 400g
- Curry flour: 1 tablespoon
- Annatto seed oil, minced lemongrass, minced garlic, soya sauce, salt, sugar, pepper
- Clean carefully beef meat. Slice into square shapes (2,5cm).
- Marinate with 1 tablespoon annatto seed oil + 2 teaspoons minced garlic + 2 teaspoons soya sauce + a little sugar, mix well and wait in 1 hour to absorb all spices.
- Heat tablespoon annatto seed oil with medium heat, add more 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more all sliced beef and fry quickly in 5 minutes.
- Pour more water into pot. Make sure it will cover all faces of meat. Then, add more 1 tablespoon curry flour and cook until it boils. Season again to suit your flavor with sugar and salt, reduce the heat and cover the pot, cook until beef is soft and absorb all spices. Stew until the water is nearly ran out and turns off the heat.
- Finally, you just finished Stewed Beef with Curry for all members in your family.
Good Luck for your Cooking !