(Dạ Dày Hầm Hoa Hồi) - From many fantastic Vietnamese Cuisine, Stewed Pork Stomach with Star Anise can be one amazing dish in cold days.
The sweetness from pork stomach is combined with amazing flavor of star anise; pepper will be more delicious when serving with steamed rice.
- 400g pork stomach
- 3 – 4 star anises
- 5g green pepper
- Salt, sugar, fish sauce, chili powder, chili
- Coconut juice, water
- Clean pork stomach well, put on basket and add more salt, use hands to press hardly on the face of basket, wait more 3 minutes and then bring to clean again. Boil water, add more 2 teaspoon vinegar, put pork stomach in pot and soak in 3 minutes. Then, take it out, turn out pork stomach, use knife to shave the slime on it. Bring to clean and wait to get dry.
- Add star anise and green pepper into pork stomach.
- Put pork stomach on pot, add more 1 tablespoon fish sauce, sliced chili, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, cover and stew in 5 minutes.
- Pour coconut juice until it reaches to the top of pork stomach, cook with small heat. Cook in 60 – 90 minutes, season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you can serve Stewed Pork Stomach with Star Anise for your family.