(Đậu Hũ Xào Giá) - Stir-fried Bean Sprout with Tofu. Using olive oil and poireau onion instead, you also can create one of fantastic Vietnamese Cuisine for yourself and family.
- 2-3 tofu
- ½ carrot
- 150g king oyster mushrooms or straw mushroom
- 200g bean sprout
- Fresh bamboo shoot (optional)
- Basil herb leaves, salt, soy sauce, Maggie Seasoning Powder, Poitreau Onion.
- Clean tofu gently, slice into medium pieces. Heat the oil, and bring them to fry until turn brown yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Cut off the root of mushroom, clean with basil herb leaves, bean sprout, carrot (peeled off the cover), wait to get dry. If you use fresh bamboo shoot to make one of amazing Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian like this one, you should clean it carefully; boil water and soak in 3 – 5 minutes, then pour into basket and wash again with cold water.
- Slice mushroom and carrot into long and thin pieces. Peel off the harsh parts of bamboo shoot.
- After fried tofu, wait to reduce heat, slice into long pieces as well. Heat a little oil, add sliced poitreau onion (use the heads onion) in 1 minute, add more carrot, bamboo shoot into pan and pour a little soy sauce. Then, continue frying until carrot is softer.
- Next, add more mushroom and tofu into pan, stir gently in 5 minutes. Season again to suit your flavor.
- In the end of this process, you add bean sprout into pan, fry more 3 minutes and turn off the heat. Add more sliced basil herb leaves on top.
- Finally, you already finished one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine. You should sprinkle more pepper on top and eating with steamed rice when Stir-fried Bean Sprout with Tofu is hot. The true flavor will come when you combine them together.