(Bò Xào Húng Quế) - Stir fried Beef with Basil Herb Leaves. The amazing smell from these herb leaves when is cooked with beef will make you have a good appetite.
You do not need the expensive ingredients to cook any delicious dish. With some herb leaves, you also can create many Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Beef: 300g
- Basil herb leaves: 20g
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 – 2 chilies
- 1 onion
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Oyster oil: 2 tablespoons
- Fish sauce: ½ tablespoon
- Only use the leave of basil herb. Clean well in water.
- Clean well beef, use napkin to absorb all water and put in fridge in 15 minutes. It will help to cut easily.
- Add oyster oil, fish sauce, sugar and a little water into bowl, stir until all sugar is melted.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, clean chili and mince them all.
- Heat the oil, then add minced garlic + chili into pan, fry until they are fragrant.
- Next, add sliced beef into pan and fry with large heat until it is cooked. Do not fry too long, beef will be tough.
- Use that pan again, add more oil and continue adding sliced onion with sauce in step 3 together, fry in 3 – 4 minutes.
- Then, add fried beef in step 6 and fry in 2 minutes before add more basil herb leaves into pan.
- Eating when Stir fried Beef with Basil Leaves is hot will more delicious.