(Bò Xào Măng Tươi và Su Su) - Stir-fried Beef with Fresh Bamboo and Chayote. A little crispy from fresh bamboo is combined with the sweetness from chayote will help you have a good appetite.
Stir-fried Beef with Fresh Bamboo and Chayote is quite simple for cooking but really tasty for eating.
- Fresh bamboo: 250g
- Frinded beef: 200g
- 1 – 2 chayote
- Spring onion, salt, pork/chicken broth mix (Maggi’s stuff), coriander, pepper, garlic, sugar.
- Clean fresh bamboo carefully. Next, bring to boil in 5 – 7 minutes. Then, wash again in cold water to reduce the sourness from bamboo. Put on basket and wait to dry.
- Marinate grinded beef with ½ teaspoon salt + a little pepper + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, mix well and wait in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of chayote. Clean well and slice into long pieces.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more grinded beef into pan and fry until it is cooked. Pour on plate.
- Use that pan again, heat the oil, and pour fresh bamboo and fry until it is cooked. Next, add more sliced chayote and season with a little salt, Maggi’s stuff. Season to suit your flavor. Fry until chayote and fresh bamboo are all cooked. Then, pour fried beef in step 4 into pan and mix well.
- Before serving, sprinkle sliced coriander on face of dish to increase its specific flavor in your mouth.
You should eat Stir-fried Beef with Fresh Bamboo and Chayote when it is hot.