(Bò Xào Su Hào) - Stir fried Beef with Kohlrabi is not only delicious, but also is really good for health.
This dish helps to increase blood for my body. Moreover, when beef is combined with kohlrabi will create a fantastic flavor when chewing.
- Beef: 200g
- 1 kohlrabi
- 1 carrot
- Salt, pepper, sugar, spring onion, fish sauce, Magi’s stuff
- Garlic, vegetable oil
- Clean well beef, slice thinly and marinate with ½ teaspoon salt, a little pepper, ½ teaspoon oil, mix well and wait about 15 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of kohlrabi, clean and slice into short pieces. Do the same process with carrot.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Pour all sliced beef and fry with large heat until it is cooked. Pour into clean plate.
- Use that pan again, quickly pour all slice carrot and kohlrabi and fry until they are soft. Season with 1 teaspoon fish sauce, ½ teaspoon sugar and stir quickly. Next, pour all fried beef in step 3 into pan and season again to suit your flavor.
Finally, Stir fried Beef with Kohlrabi is ready served. Sprinkle more sliced spring onion and pepper on face of dish before serving is a great idea.