(Mề Gà Xào Cà Tím) - From many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine, we cannot miss one dish which can be thought is one of popular food in Vietnam. It is called Stir-fried Chicken Gizzard with Eggplant.
- 400g chicken gizzard
- 1 eggplant
- ½ onion
- Spring onion, purple onion, salt, oyster oil, fish sauce, sugar, Maggi Seasoning Power.
- Clean well chicken gizzard with water added a little salt. Then, slice into medium pieces. Marinate with a little pepper, sliced purple onion, ½ teaspoon salt and mix well. Wait in 20 – 30 minutes.
- Clean eggplant, slice into circle shapes or any shape you want. Soak into water added a little salt in 10 minutes. Peel off the cover of onion, clean and slice fiber. Clean and slice small spring onion.
- Heat a little oil, add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Add more chicken gizzard with a little oyster oil, sugar on top. Cover the pan and cook in 10 minutes.
- After that, add more sliced eggplant and fry together. Season with a little fish sauce to suit your flavor and continue covering the pan until eggplant turns soft.
- Finally, before turn off the heat, season again to suit your flavor and add more sliced onion, spring onion and a little chili paste if you love spicy. Sprinkle a little pepper on top and you already can serve Stir-fried Chicken Gizzard with Eggplant for yourself and family.