(Mề Gà Xào Mướp) - Stir-fried Chicken Gizzard with Loopah. If you love cassava vermicelli, you can add them when frying these ingredients. It will become a tasty meal for your breakfast, lunch or ever dinner meal.
- 1 loopah fruit
- 3 – 4 chicken gizzard sets
- 50g dried cassava vermicelli
- Spring onion, salt, Magi’s stuff, soya sauce, fish sauce
- Annatto seed oil, purple onion.
- Clean well chicken gizzards with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Next, cut in half for each one.
- Soak dried cassava vermicelli in 5 – 7 minutes. Wait to dry
- Peel off the cover of loopah, slice small (1 – 1,5cm)
- Heat 3 teaspoons annatto seed oil, add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more chicken gizzards and fry until it is cooked.
- Next, add more sliced loopah and fry quickly in 4 – 5 minutes. Season with 2 teaspoons fish sauce + 1 teaspoon soya sauce + ½ teaspoon Magi’s stuff + ½ teaspoon salt, stir well until sliced loopah is soft.
- Then, add cassava vermicelli into pan and fry about 2 – 3 minutes to absorb all spices. Season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you already can serve Stir-fried Chicken Gizzard with Loopah. Before eating, you should sprinkle a little pepper and sliced spring onion to increase its flavor. Serving with boiled rice and hot soup.