(Gà Xào Dưa Leo và Nấm) - Today, I will create Stir fried Chicken with Cucumber and Mushroom and it will be shown immediately below for all you guys.
- 2 – 3 chicken thighs or 200g filet chicken meat
- 1 cucumber
- 1 – 2 brands of Vietnamese mint stem (Dọc Mùng)
- 150g mushrooms (straw mushroom/ shiitake mushroom)
- Oyster oil, shallot, pepper, fish sauce, chili paste/chili sauté, sugar, spring onion.
- Peel off the skin of chicken, do not use bones if you choose thighs. Clean well and slice into small pieces. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt, a little pepper, mix well and wait 15 – 20 minutes.
- Clean and cut off the seeds of cucumber, slice into small pieces (1cm). Peel off the harsh cover of Doc Mung, clean and slice small. Clean and slice small spring onion. Peel off the cover of shallot; mince well.
- Cut off the roots of mushrooms, clean with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Wait to get dry.
- Heat a little oil, add minced shallot and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add chicken and fry quickly in 4 – 5 minutes.
- Season with a little chili sauté if you love spicy, stir well and pour more a little oyster oil. Next, add mushroom and fry in 5 minutes.
- Then, add sliced cucumber into pan, season to suit your flavor and continue to add more Doc Mung, fry quickly in 3 – 4 minutes, turn off the heat and sprinkle sliced spring onion on top.
- Finally, pour on plate, sprinkle more pepper on top to increase its flavor.
- Eating Stir fried Chicken with Cucumber and Mushroom with steamed rice and hot soup is my hobby.