(Mực Khô Xào Me Chua) - Stir fried Dried Squid in Tamarind Sauce is not only a snack meal, but also is a main dish for family lunch or dinner.
- Dried squids: 250 – 300g
- Tamarind meat (including seeds): 50g
- Chili, annatto seed oil, fish sauce, chili paste/sauté, sugar, garlic
- Grill dried squids until they are fragrant. Cover by paper and use wood pestle to smash until they are soft. Next, use hands to tear small.
- Pour tamarind meat into bowl, add more a little hot water; stir until all meat is melted. Filter to get its water, throw away seeds.
- Clean and mince well garlic, chili. Mix them with sugar. Add more fish sauce and season to suit your flavor.
- Next, heat 2 teaspoons annatto seed oil. Add mixture sauce in step 3 + water from tamarind in step 2 with a little chili paste/sauté into pot, cook until it is thick.
- Then, add squid into pot and fry quickly to make sure sauce will apply all squids. Cook until the sauce is dried, season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Stir fried Dried Squid in Tamarind Sauce
Good Luck for your Cooking !