(Đậu Xào Thịt Bò) - Stir-fried Green Beans with Beef is one of the most common recipes from Vietnamese Cuisine.
Stir-fried Green Beans with Beef is really good for your health as it contains many nutritions from the beef and helps improving your digestion with green beans.
- Green beans: 300 g
- Beef meat: 150 g
- Garlic: 1 crushed clove
- Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
- Pepper, oyster oil and some coriander for decoration.
- Wash and slice the green beans or you can just wash it only if you donot like to slice it. Boil it , remember to add a little bit of salt. Take it out and soak in cold water.
- Slice the beef into medium pieces.
- Add the cooking oil in a hot pan. Add garlic, beef and oyster oil in. Stir fry it quickly (about 50 seconds) and put it on a plate. Add the green beans in, add some pepper and a little bit of oyster oil to stir fry. Finally, you can add the beef in and quickly stir it. Be careful, you can easily over-cook the beef.
- When serving, you put Stir-fried Green Beans with Beef on a plate decorating on top of it is some coriander.