(Mít Xào Hến) - Stir-fried Jack Fruit with Mussel originally comes from the Middle area, Vietnam.
With Stir-fried Jack Fruit with Mussel, you can create a fantastic meal for your beloved family.
- Mussel (Hến): 150g – Buy at Vietnamese markets
- Young fresh jack fruit: 100g
- Fish sauce, salt, Magi’s stuff, chili powder
- Vietnamese mint herb, basil leaves, spring onion
- Rice pancake (Bánh đa) or Deep fried shrimp cake (Bánh phồng tôm)
- Roasted peanut
- Purple onion
- Clean mussel in cold water with many times. Pour to basket and wait to get dry.
- Clean and slice small Vietnamese mint herb, basil leaves, spring onion
- Clean and slice into medium pieces jack fruit.
- Bring all sliced jack fruit to boil. Next, pour into bowl, wait to get cold and tear small.
- Heat the annatto seed oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Then, pour all mussels and chili powder into pan, fry with large heat to mussel meat get dried soon.
- Next, add more sliced jack fruit and season with 1 teaspoon fish sauce + ½ Magi’s stuff + a little salt. Continue to fry about 5 – 7 minutes. Season again to suit your flavor
- Turn off the heat, add more sliced spring onion, basil, Vietnamese mint herb on face of food
- Before serving Stir-fried Jack Fruit with Mussel, sprinkle more roasted peanut is the best. Eating with rice pancake or deep fried shrimp cake is our favorite choice.