(Bạch Tuộc Xào Sả Ớt) - Stir Fried Octopus with Lemongrass and Chili is a good option for snack meal with family.
The crispy from octopus, the spicy from chili and the strong flavor from lemongrass will create an amazing snack for your beloved family, especially for men when they have a football show in tivi.
- Fresh octopus: 300 gr
- Minced lemongrass: 2 tablespoons
- Salt, sugar, chili powder, fish sauce, spring onion, garlic
- Pull out all octopus’s gals, put octopus on basket, add more 1 teaspoon salt and scrape to reduce their oils. Clean again and wait to get dry, Use scissors to cut octopus into short pieces.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well. Heat 2 teaspoons oil, add garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more minced lemongrass and chili powder into pan and fry in 3 minutes.
- Pour a little fish sauce into this mixture, fry with large heat quickly and add octopus into pan, fry more 4 – 6 minutes.
- Season again to suit your flavor, continue frying from 3 – 4 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle more spiced spring onion on top.
- Finally, you just finished Stir Fried Octopus with Lemongrass and Chili. Eating when it is still hot is delicious.