(Tim Heo Xào Chua Ngọt) - Pork Heart with Sweet and Sour Sauce Eating with boiled rice and hot soup like a main dish in Vietnamese family meal is my first choice.
The heart is really crispy. It combines with the sweetness and sourness from the pineapple and tomato, some slices of fresh cucumber which creates such a mesmerizing recipe.
- 1 pork’s heart
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato
- 1 slice of pineapple
- ½ of onion
- Fish sauce, salt, pepper, Maggi’s stuffs
- Spring onion, garlic.
- Wash and clean the heart, cut it in half, slice it in vertical way, remove all the blood inside. Marinate in a bowl with a little bit of salt, pepper, mix it all up. Marinate in 15 minutes.
- Wash and slice the tomato. Wash and cut the cucumber in half, remove the seeds, slice it side way. Slice the pineapple. Remove the dried skin of the onion, slice it.
- Heat up the pan with some cooking oil, fry the onion, pour the pork’s heart in and stir fry it quickly until it is cooked. Take it out and leave it aside.
- Continue using that pan. Add more onion in and stir fry in 2 minutes.
- Remember to follow the instruction carefully; otherwise, one of our delicious Vietnamese Pork Recipes will become a disaster of flavour. Add tomato, pineapple, cucumber in to stir fry. Add 2 spoons of fish sauce, ½ spoon of Maggi’s stuff, 1 spoon of salt. Mix it up.
- Finally, you add the heart in to stir fry, adjust the taste. Turn off the heat.
- To sum up, the dish is best served with rice and you need to add some minced spring onions in and sprinkle some pepper on the top to enhance its flavour.
- Pepper will help you to prevent having a hard time to digest Stir-fried Pork Heart with Sweet and Sour Sauce.