(Tôm Xào Rau Củ) - Stir-fried Silver Shrimps with Vegetables. When shrimps are combined with Vietnamese mint stems (Dọc Mùng), carrot, cucumber and onion, it will create a spectacular dish for your meal.
- Silver shrimps: 200 gr
- 2 Vietnamese mint stems (Dọc Mùng)
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- ½ onion
- Spring onion, coriander, garlic, salt, oyster oil, magi’s stuff, pepper
- Peel off the cover of shrimps, pull out the black lines on their backs. Clean well and season with ½ teaspoon salt + a little pepper, mix well and wait in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Clean carrot, Vietnamese mint stems, onion, cucumber. Peel off the cover of carrot, slice thinly with cucumber (do not peel off the cover) and onion. Peel off the hard parts of Vietnamese mint stems and slice into medium pieces.
- Heat 3 teaspoons oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more shrimps in step 1 into pan and fry quickly in 5 – 7 minutes. Season with ½ teaspoon salt, stir well. Here is also the first step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine for your family.
- Pour fried shrimps into clean bowl. Next, add more sliced carrot into that pan and fry, pour more a little oyster oil.
- After it is cooked, add more sliced onion, cucumber and Vietnamese mint stems into pan as well, fry quickly with large heat. Season to suit your flavor; you can adjust time when frying to suit your flavor.
- Then, add more fried shrimps in step 4 into pan and fry these ingredients together. Season again to suit your flavor and next turn off the heat.
- Finally, Stir-fried Silver Shrimps with Vegetables is already served. Before eating, sprinkle more pepper, sliced coriander and spring onion on face of food to increase its specific flavor.