(Ốc Xào Sả Ớt) - Stir fried Snails with Lemongrass and Chili comes from Middle Area, Vietnam. The people in this place usually use chili and lemongrass for all their dishes.
Like many other Vietnamese Cuisine, this dish will bring a specific flavor from each area of Vietnam. If you are a gourmet, why don’t you choose it for cooking and enjoy in this weekend?
- Snails (1 – 2 kg)
- Lemongrass, salt, chili, chili powder, vinegar
- Clean well snails, use small brush to scrape their covers carefully. Next, soak in water added a little chili/vinegar in 2 hours. Then, pour on basket and wait to dry. Mix with a little salt and chili powder, pour into pot.
- Peel off the harsh cover of lemongrass, cut into short pieces and smash well. Slice chili small.
- Heat the oil, add minced garlic, lemongrass and chili; fry until it is fragrant.
- Next, pour all snails into pot with a little salt, cover carefully in 5 – 10 minutes. Sometime, shake it gently to make sure all snails will be absorbed spices.
- Finally, turn off the heat, scoop into plate.
You should eat when Stir fried Snails with Lemongrass and Chili is hot. It is more delicious when you can enjoy it in rainy days?