(Bánh Mouse Dâu Tây) - Today I will introduce an easy way for making one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine - Strawberry Mousse Cake. Moreover, you can make and gift to your friends if they have any party.
- 1 Sponge Cake (15cm),
- Fresh strawberry: 300g
- Fresh milk: 1 tablespoon
- Whipping cream: 200ml
- Gelatin flour: 7g
- White sugar (depend on your flavor): 70g
- 2g gelatin flour
- Fruits (you can choose any fruit you love).
- Clean and cut off the roots of strawberry. Slice thinly.
- Mix sugar with strawberry and wait in 10 minutes.
- Pour all mixture into grinder machine, grind well with 1 tablespoon fresh milk.
- Filter to get the smoothie of mixture of strawberry. Scoop 3 tablespoons of this mixture for making jelly. Bring the left one to cook until it boils gently.
- Mix a little warm water with gelatin flour, stir well. Pour it into mixture strawberry is boiling. Use spoon to stir gently in 5 – 7 minutes. Turn off the heat and wait to get cold.
- Pour whipping cream into clean bowl, use mixer machine to mix well in 5 – 10 minutes.
- Mix this whipping cream with mixture strawberry.
- Cut across sponge cake into 2 to 3 slices. It depends on your flavor to create one of stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes.
- Arrange 1 slice of sponge cake onto bottom of pattern. Remember you should spread oil around pattern before making this step or covered by plastic layer. It will help you can take this cake out easily of this pattern.
- Pour one thin layer mousse in step 7 on face of sponge cake. Next, add another slice of sponge and another layer of mousse. Continue until they are arranged all in pattern. Put this cake into fridge in 5 – 6 hours.
- Making jelly: Mix 3 tablespoons strawberry in step 4 with 50 – 60ml water and cook until it boils gently. Next, mix gelatin flour with warm water and pour into pot, stir well until gelatin is melted. Turn off the heat and wait to get cold. You should make this step when your mousse cake already put in fridge nearly 5 – 6 hours before.
- Gently pour this jelly on face of mousse cake. Then, put in fridge again about 3 – 4 hours more.
- Take it out pattern, decorate with some sliced strawberry and mint leaves if you want. You should enjoy when Strawberry Mousse Cake is still cold.