(Canh chôm chôm nạc xay) - Stuffing Rambutan with Grinded meat soup is one of stunning Vietnamese Soup Recipes.
Rambutan is the fruit have vitamin synthesis, everyone just use it for dessert.
Ingredients- Rambutans: 12
- Mushroom: 100 grams
- Potatoes: 200 grams
- Carrot: 150 grams
- Pork ribs: 300 grams
- Ground meat: 100 grams
- Seasoned Pork paste : 100 grams
- 50 grams of green onion, cilantro coriander.
Process- Put pork ribs in stew pot with 700ml water in 30 minutes.
- Rambutans peeled, cut the grains, and take out seeds, not broken.
- Mushrooms washed and sliced 3 cm.
- Peeled carrot, and potatoes, clean and cut into hexagonal.
- Sliced Scallions and cilantro coriander.
- Knead ground meat and Seasoned Pork paste together, add a small amount of finely cut root of scallions, and knead until meat is smooth.
- Taste with a teaspoon of seasoning. Stuffed ground meat on each rambutan.
- Cooking soup (To make one of stunning Vietnamese Soup Recipes like this dish more delicious, you must follow this step carefully).
- Put carrots, potatoes in a pot of broth, stew until cooked.
- Add rambutanss stuffed ground meat into the stew pot for 10 minutes, add mushrooms for 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle scallions and cilantro corianders on bowl, add a little pepper, can be used in with noodles or bread.
Serve Stuffing Rambutan with Grinded Meat Soup with steamed rice.