(Bánh Puddig Khoai Lang) - Have you ever tried to cook or eat Sweet Potato Pudding is quite easy for making. You also can eat before the main dish of your meal.
- Sweet potatoes: 200gr
- Sugar: 30gr
- Whipping cream: 150ml
- Fresh milk: 150ml
- 1 egg.
- Clean carefully sweet potatoes; make sure all dirty is washed. Cut in half and bring to steam.
- Next, peel off the cover and grind it well with sugar.
- Pour whipping cream and fresh milk into small pot and cook with small heat until this mixture is warm. Turn off the heat and mix with grinded sweet potatoes into. Stir well.
- Stir egg well and pour into mixture as well.
- Filter this mixture and pour into small jars. Set up the heat of grilling machine at 200 degree and bring all jars to grill in 30 minutes.
- Finally, Sweet Potato Pudding is already finished. It is not only fresh but also really delicious.