(Canh khoai sọ nấu sườn non) - Taro soup with Baby Pork Back Rib. Many Vietnamese people usually cook this soup for their families, especially for kids.
- 2 - 3 taro
- 300g Baby Pork Back Rib
- A few branches of scallions
- Some branches of vessels, leek
- Maggi’s stuff, salt, pepper.
- Baby Pork back Rib cut in pieces to suit your taste, washed, add pork ribs into the pot with a little salt, add cold water to cover the ribs with chopped leeks and boil them, stew until ribs are soft.
- Taro peel off the cover, wash, and cut to fit your taste.
- Onion, vessels wash, and chop.
- Boil the water with pork ribs. Sometime, you shoul remember to scoop dirty bubbles out the broth. To make it more clear and look delicious. Cook about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Next, Add taro on pot, seasoned spices, and boil until taros are soft.
- Turn off the stove; add vessel sand scallions chopped. Scoop them on a bowl, sprinkle with a little pepper on the surface, used as soup served with rice.
- Finally, Taro soup with Baby Pork Back Rib is ready to serve.