Vegetarian fresh spring roll (nem cuốn chay) is a delicious distinctive cuisine of Vietnam. You can use this dish with little peanuts which are roasted, crushed, sprinkled into the dipping sauce for Vietnamese dipping spring rolls and enjoy.
- Peanuts: 100g
- Sesame oil: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 250 ml
- Coconut milk: 80ml
- Fresh mushrooms: 100g
- 1 carrot.
- A bit of fresh noodles/vermicelli.
- 8-10 the rice papers to roll the filling (about 20-22cm).
- 1 lettuce plants.
- ½ bunch of mint vegetables.
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 fresh chili
- 2 cover beans
- Vegetables (lettuce, mint) picked up, washed, let it drain.
- Fresh chili seeded and finely chopped.
- Chop peanuts to puree mixture (if necessary add a little sesame oil for easier grinding).
- Put the oil in the pan, heat, add garlic and fry chili.
- Add peanut chopped, water, coconut milk and oyster sauce on pan. Boil then from lower to small heat, simmer about 2 minutes, stirring until sauce is slightly thick and color is dark brown, turn off the stove. Let it cool.
- Tofu cut into pieces approximately ½ lengths of the beans, about 5-7mm.
- Put the oil in pan, add the tofu and fried to golden brown.
-Wash Mushrooms, and then fried them.
- Carrots cut into fibroblasts, crush with a little salt to eat raw or fried.
- Spread each rice paper or cutting board, a little vinegar water on rice paper. In turn put noodles, tofu, mushrooms, carrots, lettuce, and mint vegetables on rice. Roll rice paper with these ingredients.
- So, good luck with your cooking.