(Mì Quảng Chay)- Vegetarian Quảng Noodle Soup comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine. The broth is cooked from white radish and mushrooms will create a fantastic flavor for your noodle soup.
- Making broth: 1 white radish, ½ cabbage, ½ green cauliflower, carrot/pear
- 300g straw mushrooms or shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tomato
- 2 slices tofu (100g)
- Coriander, salt, Magi’s stuff, leek
- Vegetables: salad, bean sprout, basil leaves, spearmint leaves
- Quảng noodle. If you cannot find this noodle, use phở noodle instead. Mix it with ½ teaspoon saffron to create the color.
- Roasted peanut, grilled rice pancakes
- Annatto seed oil
- Soya sauce or white soya cheese
ơ Tofu skin – Buy at Vegetarian Markets
- Clean white radish, cabbage, cauliflower and slice into small cubes. Pour all into pot, add more water; make sure it will cover all face of these ingredients. Cook until it boils (30 – 45 minutes). Then, scoop out all these vegetables.
- Cut off the roots of mushrooms, clean and soak into cold water added a little salt about 15 minutes. Next, wash again and wait to dry.
- Clean sliced tofu and bring to fry until they turn brown yellow.
- Clean and slice the green of leek small. Smash well the white part. Clean and slice small coriander. Clean tomato and slice into small cubes. Smash roasted peanut.
- Cut tofu skin into medium pieces, heat the oil and fry until it turns yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Heat 3 teaspoons annatto seed oil, add more sliced leek (the green part) and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more tomato and fry quickly.
- Next, add more mushrooms, tofu into pot and fry quickly, season with a little salt and stir well.
- Then, pour slowly broth into pot. To create one of stunning Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian, you should not season with soya sauce because it will make this broth be sour.
- Continue to cook about 10 – 15 minutes, season with ½ teaspoon Magi’s stuff, salt, pepper and sugar and turn off the heat. Sprinkle more sliced leek and coriander on face of broth.
- Clean well all vegetables, wait to get dry.
- Soak quảng noodle in hot water about 3 – 4 minutes. Next, bring to wash immediately in cold water to make sure they will not be stick together.
- When serving, arrange vegetables on bottom of bowl; add more quảng noodle and scoop the broth into bowl. Add more tofu, tofu skin and mushrooms on face of dish. Do not scoop too much broth. This soup is not required too much water in bowl. Sprinkle more roasted peanut and eating with rice pancake is amazing.
- You should eat when Vegetarian Quảng Noodle Soup is still hot. You can add more soya sauce or white soya cheese if you want to increase its flavor.