(Cá Nục Kho Sa Tế) - Braised Anchovy Fish with Satay is such amazing when eating in cold days.
This dish will be more delicious when you enjoy with boiled rice and hot soup. When the weather is so cold outside, eating it and you will feel warmer inside your body.
- 10 small scad fishes
- 2 tablespoons shrimp satay
- Spices: 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar syrup (melted sugar), 1 teaspoon Maggis’s stuff, 1 teaspoon sugar, pepper, salt.
- Boiled water, coriander.
- Cut off the heads of scad fishes and throw away fish stomach. Clean with water added a little salt in 2 -3 times. Wait to dry.
- Add fish on bowl, sprinkle a little salt and wait about 5 – 10 minutes. Then, pour out all water, continue marinate with spices and 1 tablespoon shrimp satay. Make sure spices will absorb all fishes; wait about 20 minutes to create one of stunning Vietnamese Fish Recipes.
- Next, put fish into pot, cook with medium heat. Add more 1 and half tablespoons boiled water and simmer with small heat about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Season again to suit your flavor and add more 1 left tablespoon shrimp satay into pot and simmer more 20 – 30 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Finally Vietnamese Braised Scad Fish with Satay is ready to serve. Using this dish with boiled rice is the best choice.