Today, I will introduce Vietnamese Fried Mixed Vegetable (Thập cẩm xào chay) recipe. It requires only about 30 minutes to cook. It is Fried Mixed Vegetable.
200gr baby corn
A few branches of scallion
Seasoning: soy sauce, sugar, salt, cooking oil, flour.
- Washed peas, cut, and removing thread on 2 sides of pea
- Washed corn, cut in half. Sliced carrots as small size
- Cut green onion for 0.5cm diagonal, soaking shiitakes and cut corners and slice it for 0.5cm
Fry Vegetable together.
- Add oil, garlic until fragrant (vegetarians do not eat garlic, so you should remove garlic,) then add baby corn and carrots on pan and stir well. You should use vegetable oil or soya oil, it is better for other ones for vegetarians.
- When baby corn, carrots were cooked, add peas and mushrooms on it. When fried, you should remember to add a little water to vegetables cooked evenly and without burning the pan. Finally, add green onion. Tasting seasonings, including soy sauce, salt, and sugar to suit your taste.
- Before you turn off the stove, sprinkle a little flour to the pan of vegetables. Doing so, it helps stir stick, sleek, eye-catching.
- Serve Vietnamese Fried Mixed Vegetable with rice and vegetable soup.