(Canh bí xanh nhồi tôm thịt) - Green Squash Soup with Pork and Shrimp stuffing is one of Vietnamese Soup recipes.
This dish can help you feels more comfortable successfully is . When you eat this dish, all tired from working and studying will go away.
- 1 Green Squash
- Grinded pork: 200gr
- Shrimp: 100gr
- 1 pinch of vermicelli
- Salt, sugar, spring onion and pepper.
- Clean Squash, peel the cover, and slice to short pieces.
- Clean Spring Onion, slice to small branches.
- Clean shrimps, peel the cover, use pestle to crush them. Most Vietnamese soup recipes which use shrimp to cook, do not grind shrimps because it will not adhesive together.
- Mix shrimps with grinded pork, add a little salt, sugar and pepper.
- Use spoon to exclude the corn of waxy pumpkin, and stuff the mixture of pork and shrimp into the corn.
- Put Squash and pour water into pot. Cook it till the soup boils. Taste it again to suit with your flavor. Add more sliced spring onion. We recommend that you should not use fish sauce because it can make the soup goes sour.
- There still have many other ways to cook this dish. However, this recipe is from my grandmother.
Vietnamese Soup recipes including Green Squash with Pork and Shrimp stuffing are required more details for cooking of any chef.