(Nem Nướng) - Vietnamese Grilled Chopped Pork Stick comes from many interesting Vietnamese Cuisine. In rainy, sitting around fired cob, enjoy these pork sticks is nothing better.
- 1kg pork meat (no grease)
- 4g pork grease
- Garlic, purple onion (minced all)
- Maggie Seasoning Powder
- Sugar, salt, pepper, chilies
- Clean well pork and grease, grind them well. Next, add more minced garlic + purple onion and mix well until it becomes an identical mixture.
- Then, add more Maggie Seasoning Powder, sugar, salt and knead well about 15 – 30 minutes. Separate into small equal balls.
- Use bamboo sticks, soak in hot water about 1 hour to reduce its smell. And roll each ball around each bamboo stick firmly with length about 10cm.
- Bring to steam about 10 – 15 minutes before bring to grill on cob. Here is the most popular way to cooking one of stunning Vietnamese Food. It will also bring a specific flavor for your dish which no other grilling ways can make it.
- This dish is known that one of popular street food of Vietnamese people. You can serve Grilled Chopped Pork Stick with rice paper, vegetables and special sauce.