Sour soup vegetarian (Canh chua chay) is the most popular soup of Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian. This dish is often used in hot regions.
- 1 piece of tofu
- Bit of fried onion
- A little chopped chili
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 5 okras
- Some Vegetarian shrimp
- Some bean sprouts
- 1 large tomato
- About half a cup chopped pineapple
- About 2 cups mint
- Tamarind pulp: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar alum: 2 tablespoon
- Mushroom powder: 2 teaspoons
- Fresh coconut water or cold water: 2 cups
- Prepare these materials available on 1 side.
- Boil 2 cups coconut milk or water in pot.
- You can slowly add pineapple, sugar candy, tamarind pulp, seasoning into the pot.
- Then you add okra and vegetarian shrimp and then boil them. This is also the most important step, so you must be careful to make this dish, one of stunning Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian; more delicious.
- Then turn off the ignition and add tofu, bean sprouts, mint, and tomatoes into the pot.
- Ladle Vietnamese Sour Soup into the bowl, and presented the cilantro, peppers and fried onion on the sour soup.