Vegetarian Eggrolls (Nem rán chay) is one of popular Vietnamese Vegetarian Recipes. It is very familiar and not difficult to do with everyone.
Ingredients- 2 - 3 cups of canola oil
- ½ cup of mung bean
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb of red potatoes, shredded
- 1 pack of rice Vermicelli noodle, dried
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 block fresh tofu, firmed
- 2 packs eggroll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon powder
- 1 kg mushrooms, dried
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns, grounded freshly
Preparation- Taro and carrot peel off the cover, wash, fibroblasts
- Mushrooms soaked in water until soft, salt rinse, drain.
- Rice Vermicelli noodles soaked in water until soft, cut into pieces.
- Green beans soaked in water until soft, steamed.
- Powder stir so hard to wrap spring rolls.
Process- Washed green beans in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, cooked on the stove with 900W temperatures. When the beans away, burst, turn off the heat, rinse the beans, drain.
- Mix Taro + carrot + green beans + ship noodles + fungus + salt and pepper sugar to taste. Stuff them until flexible.
- Spread eggroll wrappers on dishes to add the filling in the middle of wrapper. Use powder on the wrapper to stick the eggrolls.
- Lamb the vegetarian eggrolls until golden brown, then ladle it on the dish.
Do the Vegetarian eggrolls dipping sauce
- Mix one cup of water with 0.5 - 1 teaspoon salt, add a few drops of lemon juice, two teaspoons of sugar for sweet and sour taste, and more charming with a little salt, the garlic, chopped peppers depending on taste. Finally, add few drops of red, brown coloring, it is also a form of caramel (sugar burning). Now you had a vegetarian sauce. Let us ladle it on small bowl, and use it with vegetarian eggrolls.
Vietnamese Vegetarian eggrolls can be served with vegetables, noodles or using it as an appetizer. It will more delicious if you use it with vegetarian dipping sauce.