(Bún riêu chay) - Vegetarian rice vermicelli soup. The combination of simplicity and harmony of tomatoes, fried tofu, mushrooms, soup, fresh noodles, spinach, vegetables, and a little vegetarian dipping sauce flavor that will make you not be ignored.
- Vegetable and banana flowers, bean sprouts, scallions, and annatto seeds.
- Rice vermicelli, spices, seasoning, and vinegar and vegetarian sauce.
- Cook the broth include: tomato, taste the broth sweet, and salty to suit your taste. Add some vegetarian sauce to help the broth fragrant and sourer than with vinegar.
- Fried annatto seeds to make the color of the broth
- Diced tofu, and fried them until golden brown
- Fried Mushrooms to fragrant
- Sliced vegetarian sausage in some parts
- Make paddy tofu, main step to create one of stunning Vietnamese recipes vegetarain.
- Broke fresh tofu into medium pieces, boil simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes or more, then use the courts, take out, drain them without water.
- Fried onion, drain the tofu are hung on and throw in a little soy sauce, seasoning salt, sugar and vinegar , fried until looked like paddy crab then add cilantro, and fried until fragrant.
- Add tofu, mushrooms, paddy tofu and chopped scallions on the broth. Simmer them for 5-7 minutes.
- Finally, you can serve Vegetarian rice vermicelli soup with fresh vegetables and rice vermicelli. It’s more delicious when eat in hot.
Vegetarian rice vermicelli soup is also the most well-known Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian. People also use this dish on full moon or Buddhist days. We can realize some similarity between crab rice vermicelli soup and vegetarian rice vermicelli soup. The main different is paddy crabs, and with vegetarian dish, we replace this by tofu. Another different is sausage, with vegetarian dish, so we replace this by vegetarian sausage.