(Canh sườn nấu đậu trắng và khoai môn) - White Bean Soup with Pork Ribs and Taro requires time to stew bean and pork ribs.
- 400gr Baby Pork Ribs
- 50gr White Bean
- 2 -3 Taro
- Spices: salt, pepper, Maggi’s stuff, Scallion, fish sauce.
- Clean white bean, soak into cold water about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Clean pork ribs with water added a little salt. Then, put into pot, pour water full pork ribs, add little salt and cook about 60 – 70 minutes. Sometime, you should scoop away dirty bubble on face of broth. Next, pour white bean into pot and stew until it becomes soft. If water is nearly run out, pour more into pot.
- Peel off the cover of taro, slice into quarter.
- Season broth with salt + Maggi’s stuff + fish sauce to suit your flavor. Next, add sliced taro into pot, cook more 10 – 15 minutes. Turn off the heat, add more sliced scallion on broth.
- Finally, White Bean Soup with Pork Ribs and Taro is ready to serve.